Send us your comments, complaints and compliments

Comments, Compliments and Complaints

It is important for us to know about things that are going well or how the service can be improved. We are pleased when someone takes the time to contact us with feedback on our services.

If you are unhappy with a service you have received from us please let us know so that we can put things right. If you are happy or pleased with a service you have received it would be great to hear about this.

You can use the form below to contact us now.

If you are an adult contacting us on behalf of a child please use the contact form on the Trust Website

Alternative ways to contact us and general information can be found further down the page.


Tell us how are you feeling today?

Useful Contact Information

Participation Service 0121 569 5922 Email
Customer Feedback Team 0121 569 7867 Email
Childline (24 hour advice) 0800 1111  
Independent Reviewing Officers 0121 569 4770  
Black Country Advocacy Service 0808 169 9954 Email
Children in Care 0121 569 5922  
Leaving Care Service 0121 569 2201  
Emergency Duty Service 0121 569 3100  

Black Country Advocacy Service

An advocate is a person who can help you say if you don’t like something or if you don’t agree with a decision that affects your life.

Advocates are independent and confidential – they don’t work for the council or children’s services and they will not tell anyone what you say to them without your agreement (unless there is something that might cause harm to you or someone else).

Download the booklet by clicking on the image